Dedicated to serving the Gypsy Jazz community!
Who we are:
Djangoguitars.com: Your SOURCE for everything about Gypsy Jazz!
We started this business because we love this music as much as you do! Our core belief is that we should only sell what we use and perform with. Whether it is a fine european guitar, a beginners instrument or a pick, we personally test each product before offering it for sale. We make over 6 trips to Europe per year to select the best inventory for the store. We also manufacture custom picks, hardware, pickups, amplification and parts.
With locations in Los Angeles and Laguna Beach, CA we are a full service guitar and violin shop.
What We Sell:
- Maurice Dupont Authorized Dealer
- Christelle Caillot Guitars Exclusive North American Dealer
- Dell Arte Instruments USA Authorized Dealer
- Manouche Latcho Drom
- DjangoJazz Picks
- Thomastik Infeld
- Peche A La Mouche Amplification
- Yves Guen Original Authorized Dealer
- Audio Technica
- Grace Designs
- Geronimo Mateos
- Castelluccia Paris
- Craig Bumgarner Guitars
- DjangoGuitars Picks
- Luthier Altamira
- Stimer Amplifiers
- Phil Jones Pure Sound
- Schertler Amplification
- AER Amplification
- BAM France
- Hoffee Case
- Dugain Picks
- Michel Wegen Picks
- TD Custom Picks
- Phillippe Bosset Strings
- Savarez Strings
- DPA Microphones
- Prism Sound
- K&K Sound
- Microtech Geffell GMBH
Returns & Refunds:*
Here at Djangoguitars.com, we care about your experience. We always make sure that the item(s) you purchased are in perfect condition. However, we understand that there are times when something may not fully be to your satisfaction, and we will always do what it takes to make it right. In these cases, we invite you to review our returns and refunds policy. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Returns and Refunds Policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your Djangoguitars.com purchase for any reason, you may ship it back to us within 3 days of the date you received it for a full refund. For amplifiers, pickups and pre-amps, you have 50 days. This does not include shipping costs, unless the error was on our side. Please note that any return exceeding the Djangoguitars.com time limit will not be refunded.
- Items that are ineligible for return: Any instruments or equipment that have been modified and/or are not in original condition, including pickups that have been installed and strings that have been removed from package.
- How to return an item: Please e-mail "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject "Return" and with the invoice number in the body of message, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label. Next, carefully place the item back in its original packaging, including any invoices. After packing,seal outside of box securely with tape.
* Applies to all online transactions.
- Refunds: Once we have received your item, we will reimburse you using the method that the payment was sent. Your account will be credited within 5 business days.
Item descriptions specify if a manufacturer's warranty is applicable. Keep in mind that pre-owned instruments are not covered by a warranty. In the even that an issue should arise, you will be responsible for shipping fees related to repairing or replacing the item.
We are glad to take instruments on consignment! We charge a 15% fee which covers the transaction fees, marketing costs and photography needed to best sell your instrument. Remember that we are one of the most frequently visited online stores dealing in European Gypsy guitars, and we have a physical location where your guitar will be displayed - which increases chances of your instrument being sold quicker. Contact us with details of the instrument you wish to consign to us, and we will send you a copy of our consignment agreement.
We charge sales tax for sales within the state of California.
Accepted methods of payment:
Visa, Master Card, Discover, Checks, PayPal, and bank transfer, . WE DO NOT CHARGE ADDITIONAL FEES FOR CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS OR PAYPAL. Cool, eh? Besides through our online terminal, we also accept payment for orders over the phone, money orders and personal or bank checks. To order by phone or mail please call (949) 415-6172 or email us at: email@example.com
Delivery and Shipping:
- Delivery: Djangoguitars.com ships to anywhere the Continental U.S.A. If you would like us to ship an item internationally, please e-mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org", with "International Order" as the subject.
- Shipping: FREE STANDARD PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING on orders of $100 and more. If your order is under $100, shipping is calculated through USPS or UPS. Merchandise usually ships within 2 business days of transaction. Please allow an additional 5-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by phone or mail in payment.
- Tracking: After your transaction is complete, we will e-mail you a tracking number.